PUBLIC REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CLICK THE MYPROCARE BUTTON BELOW. THE OFFICE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS, WITH EITHER A ROSTER SPOT OR A SPOT ON OUR WAITING LIST. ENROLLMENT FEES WILL BE COLLECTED ONCE A SPOT IS CONFIRMED. THANK YOU!
What We Do
- We use a combination of theme-based curriculum and Frog Street Press.
- To develop handwriting skills, we use the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum.
- Circle time: Calendar, Show and Tell, Letter Bucket, Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, Colors
- Story Time
- Centers: Math, Language Arts, Motor Skills, Art, Listening, and Free Choice
- Outdoor Play
- Specials: Music, Centers and Movement
- Weekly Chapel for all ages
- Kindergarten Prep with degreed teachers in all Pre-K rooms. Teachers will perform observations twice a year on all students in order to track progress. Pre K uses Handwriting Without Tears for literacy and math.
- Family picnic in the fall
- Special Programs for Christmas and Spring. A Graduation Ceremony for our Pre-K Classes.
- Annual Fall Bike –A-Thon, Class parties for holidays and end of the year Field Day.