Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
I hope your family had a fun & restful spring break! I can’t believe how fast this year is going by. We have a lot going on in these last 9 weeks of school. This past Tuesday we had a tornado drill. The children always do a great job with our emergency practice drills. Please know we keep a close eye on the weather at all times 🙂
Spring picture proofs went home this week. They all turned out so well!! Orders are due next Wed. & Thurs. (March 23rd & 24th). Diana will have a table set up both at drop off & pick up on those days to answer questions and to take picture orders. She will also be able to show you your child’s class picture if you choose to order it.
- Suncreek UMC Wonderful Wednesday Easter Celebration is this Wednesday, March 23rd from 5:30-7pm. Families bring a picnic dinner. Bottled water and dessert will be provided. Activities include: decorating cookies and cupcakes, making bunny ears, and an Easter egg hunt (children should bring one dozen stuffed eggs and will be divided into egg hunting groups by age). This event is organized by Suncreek United Methodist church’s children’s ministries program. Our preschool families are invited to attend!
- Preschool Easter parties next Wednesday & Thursday (March 23rd & 24th) – Please check with teachers for the times as they do vary.
- Family chapel is the last week of March (week of March 28th) – not next week.
- Book drive – March 28th – 31st – More information about this will go home next week.
- Lemonade stand – Thursday, March 31st at pick up 2pm – This event will celebrate our month of reading every day! Make sure you have this on your calendar. It’s a wonderful afternoon of celebrating literacy & fellowship.
- A safety reminder…………Please make sure you lock your car doors at drop off & pick up when you walk your child in. There have been several smash & grabs at other business near us in the Allen area in the past few weeks. It would be best to not leave your purses out in plain view and certainly do not leave your cars unlocked. You never know who is watching or in our parking lot. Also, I ask that you never leave a child unattended in your car at drop off or pick up. Understand these are gentle reminders 🙂 Please ask someone to help you out or bring your child inside with you. Thanks so much in advance!!
Have a great weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6