Happy Thursday! I hope your family had a wonderful spring break!! It’s crazy to think we only have nine weeks of school left. The year has gone by too fast!! As the old saying goes…..time flies when having fun 🙂
In the coming weeks we have many things going on so please make sure and have Suncreek Kids events on your calendar.
We are so excited about the installation of the new playground for our three, four and five year olds (on the west side of the Suncreek property). Unfortunately with all the rain we have not been able to play on it just yet but hope to next week. The children are going to LOVE it!! There are two separate playgrounds out there for two age groups. The one that we play on is the bigger area with the smaller equipment. The playground next to the building to the north of the preschool playground is for ages 5 -12. I invite our families to check it out!
- Family chapel next week
- Children’s Book Drive Benefitting the “Summer Reads” Program at Boyd Elementary
- Starts on Monday, March 23rd – March 31st
- Donate any new or gently used children’s books, suitable for children in grades K-6. (Please no battery-operated books.)
- A donation box will be located near the Suncreek Kids office.
- Monetary donations will also be accepted at the Seuss-ational Lemonade and Treat Stand Celebration, after school at pick up time on Thursday, March 26th.
- Fire Drill Wednesday 10am
- Spring Individual & Class Pictures (Please see the attachment from Diana Busch) – will be next Wednesday, March 25th and Thursday, March 26th. **Wednesday will be picture day** for M/W Rainbow, Orange and Green as well as the Three Year Old classes (Yellow, Silver, and Blue) **Thursday will be picture day** for T/TH Rainbow, Orange and Green as well as the Pre K classes (Purple, Sky Blue and Red)
- Seuss-ational Lemonade and Treat Stand Celebration afterschool to end our Read Everyday program – Thursday, March 26th at pickup (1:45-2:15)
- Suncreek Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday, March 29th right after the 11am Palm Sunday service (information went home in your child’s folder this week)
- Easter Parties – April 1st & 2nd – Parents planning the parties please make sure you have reserved a spot for class egg hunts for the parties with Suzanne at the front desk.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6