We have so much to be thankful for at Suncreek Kids! I personally am thankful for each of you entrusting your child in our care weekly to teach them not only the curriculum we do but to also teach them most importantly about God’s love. The month of November we will be teaching your child about what it means to be thankful. I am also blown away and thankful for the generosity the preschool families have shown thru the bike-a-thon donations. To date our families have raised $7,600.00! SO AWESOME!!! I truly cannot thank you enough for always supporting us so generously. Thank you so much!!!
The bible verse this month is “I will praise the Lord at all times.” Psalm 34:1 and the bible stories will all be centered around Moses. Keep in mind it’s a short month for us with Thanksgiving break in there but a heads up to let you know that Family Chapel will be the week of Nov. 16th.
TODAY is the last day to collect food for the food drive. Please have all donations turned in today at 2pm’s pick up time. All donations will be delivered to ACO tomorrow and any of our preschool families are welcome to help with the delivery. Please meet in our building at 10am tomorrow if interested. Again, thank you for such a generous outpouring to this food drive!
- November tuition is due
- Holiday Bazaar next Wednesday & Thursday from 9-2 our building – please plan to stop in!!
- Family chapel – Week of Nov. 16th
- Scholastic Book orders – due by Nov. 18th
- Classroom feasts for M/W Rainbow, Orange and Green classes on Wed. Nov. 18th – All other class feasts on Thurs. Nov. 19th – Please look for more information about the details for the luncheon from your class room parent.
- Thanksgiving Break – November 23rd – 26th – Suncreek Kids will be closed
One last thing you will want to mark on your calendar! On Monday, Dec. 7th at 6:30pm we will be having our annual Christmas program. All the children do participate in the program so please make sure you have that down.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Find us on Facebook!