The kids all looked adorable at the Halloween parties!! I always love seeing all the different costumes and seeing them enjoying themselves at the first class party of the school year. A special thank you to the class room parents that organized the individual parties and to the room parents for making sure that everyone is in the loop! Always a wonderful photo opportunity!!
I can’t believe we are already into November next week. Time flies when you are having fun! We have many things going on between now and Christmas break. Please make sure you have events marked on your calendar. A couple important reminders: Please turn in all Bike-a-thon donation envelopes by next week. A HUGE thank you to all the families that have already VERY generously donated. We truly have the most supportive families!!
Also, the food drive continues thru next Thursday, Nov. 5th. You may drop your grocery bag in the cart near the preschool desk. All donations will be delivered on Friday, Nov. 6th. Everyone is welcome to help deliver the donations. If interested please meet at 10am that morning to help. Thanks in advance for your support!
Mark your calendar:
- Bike-a-thon donations – Due by Monday, Nov. 2nd
- Thankful Hearts Fill the Cart Food Drive – Now – Thurs. Nov. 5th
- Suncreek Kids Annual Holiday Bazaar – Wed. Nov. 11th & Thurs. Nov. 12th 9-2pm
- Family Chapel – Week of Nov. 16th
- Class Feasts – Wed. Nov. 18th (M/W Rainbow, Orange & Green) Thurs. Nov. 19th ALL other classes – more information will be coming home from Room Parents about this event.
- **Thanksgiving Break – Suncreek Kids will be closed the week of Nov. 23rd**
Have a fun and safe Halloween weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6