What a great week it has been! The children have all settled in nicely this week and are getting used to the routines. Lots of smiles and very few tears J For those that still have a few tears we expect the transition so please know your child too will get there and while they are adjusting we will love on them and help them through this adjustment period. Overall, we are off to a fabulous start!!!
This month at Suncreek Kids we have many things going on in our classrooms all centered on these themes: celebrating new friends and the start of our school year and animals. Our shape of the month is square, color of the month is yellow and starting next week the letter of the week is A with B following the week after. Our bible verse this month is “You shall love the Lord your God and your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 1-:27 and our bible story this month is The Good Samaritan.
I have several reminders:
· Tuition for September is due: Please see the rates listed –
Orange & Green $220
Yellow, Silver, Blue & Purple $280
Sky Blue & Red $310
*$10 discount for church members and for families of multiple children in the program* only one $10 applies.
· Spirit shirts have been ordered. If you ordered one and have not paid for it yet please stop by the office and give to one of us. They are $10.
· Room Parent Meeting – Wednesday, Sept. 18th right after drop off in Room 128. Look for an email to come this evening from Room Parent Coordinator, Michelle Cole.
· Photo Release form (green sheet) – Please turn into your child’s teacher or in the office as soon as possible
· Family Directory form (blue sheet) – Please turn this form as soon as possible. We do a directory of the families in the program each year and hope to have that out to our families by the first week of October. If you would like to advertise a home based business or services in the directory please find the form attached and fill it out with payment and leave in the preschool office. If you have logo work or graphics you want used in the add please email to Suzanne at [email protected]. The cost is $25 to run the ad in the directory. You may also stop by the office and pick up a form. Thanks!!
· Family Picnic – Thursday, Sept. 26th starting at 6pm in Palmer Hall. Bring a blanket and a picnic dinner for the family and enjoy fellowship with other preschool families and then we will show a movie for the kids following dinner. Hope you can make it!!
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6