I hope you are having a great week!! In advance of Palm Sunday our chapel this week was the story of the “parade” as Jesus rode by donkey into Jerusalem. Ask your child if they can tell you about their “parade” during chapel. I always love this event each year as the children love to wave the palms. Next week is holy week so we will share another special Easter lesson for chapel.
A reminder that next Wednesday the children in Orange & Green Rooms will have their Easter parties and egg hunts. Next Thursday all other classes will have their parties and egg hunts. As always parents are welcome to attend. We will hope for a beautiful spring day!!
Upcoming Suncreek UMC events:
Join Suncreek for our next Wonderful Wednesday event, our Easter Celebration next Wednesday, April 12th. Click the link for all the details and to RSVP. http://suncreekumc.org/pages/ministries-Children-wonderful-wednesdays
Reminders for next week:
- April Tuition is now due – please drop in the tuition box at the preschool desk
- Easter parties – next Wed. April 12th & Thurs. April 13th
- Pre K Cap & Gown Pictures – April 20th
- Picture Make up Day – April 20th
- Teacher Appreciation Week – April 24th – 27th – More information will be coming soon from your room parents about this week
- Spring Program & Open House – April 25th 6:30pm in the Suncreek Sanctuary– All costumes for the program are provided by the preschool. Thank you in advance to those parents that have volunteered to help the individual classrooms with the detail of shirts and appliques on t-shirts. An email did go out from our Music teachers, Ms. MaryLee & Ms. Melanie to each classroom detailing what each class will be singing and what they will be wearing and recommendations for dressing the children that night for the program.
- Last Family Chapel for the year – Week of April 24th – 27th
Enjoy the beautiful weather and have a fabulous weekend!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6