Good afternoon on this rainy and chilly Wednesday! What a difference 24 hours makes!! Hopefully the warm weather makes a quick return. This week the children at Suncreek Kids have been talking about all the wonderful animals God created and that Noah asked him to build the ark and that the animals came aboard two by two. Today with the heavy rains at times I caught myself singing The Arky Song. Catchy little tune that one! Ask your child if they can sing it for you since that is the song we are singing in chapel all month.
Here are a few reminders for this week:
- April tuition is due
- Scholastic Book orders are due in by Thursday, April 25th
- Picture retakes on Thursday, April 25th. This is for those students that missed the original picture date earlier. If your child will be doing retakes that day I will need to know ahead of time so please stop by the office and let me know. Thanks!
- Pre K Cap & Gown pictures (Taken by Diana Busch) Thursday, April 25th. Your child will be wearing a red cap and a red gown. I will give you more information as the day gets closer.
- Teacher Appreciation Week is April 22nd – 25th Room parents will be contacting all parents about this special week that celebrates the wonderful staff here at Suncreek Kids.
- Field Day is quickly approaching! It will be on Wednesday, May 1st & Thursday, May 2nd. In order to make this day run smoothly we are in need of many parent volunteers to help out. The hours are from 9:15-12:15. The Wednesday is for Rainbow, Orange & Green classes and all others will be on the Thursday. If you can help us out please stop by the office and sign up. I appreciate all your support!!!!
Below is a very sweet thank you from My Very Own Book I wanted to share with you! Great job Suncreek Kids!! Have a wonderful afternoon!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6