What a gorgeous day it is!! On behalf of myself and my staff I would like to thank all the families in Rainbow, Orange and Green Rooms for providing the food for today’s delicious teacher luncheon! It was such a wonderful treat and we appreciate it so much! Our families are amazing and we truly feel SO blessed. 🙂
I have just a few quick reminders for you:
- April tuition is due – please drop it in the tuition box at the front desk
- Pre K cap and gown pictures will be next Thursday, April 21st starting at 9:15am. Make up picture day will also be that day for those students that were absent on the original picture day and have been individually contacted.
- The final scholastic book order for this school year will be next Thursday, April 21st.
- Staff appreciation week will be April 25th – 28th. Room parents are sending out information about that week’s events so please refer to the schedule they will be giving you in regards to scheduled plans for each day’s events that week.
- Spring program & open house will be at 6:30pm on Monday, April 25th in the Suncreek sanctuary. The children and teachers have been working so hard preparing for this program and it promises to be super cute!!
- Wonderful Wednesday at Suncreek UMC is this Wednesday, April 20th, from 5:30-7:00. We will make teacher treat bags for the teachers at Boyd Elementary. Chicken tenders, mac & cheese or mashed potatoes and a cookie will be available for $5.00 or you are welcome to bring a picnic dinner. RSVP at suncreekumc.org/childevents If you have any questions please contact Robyn Tschantz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly it’s that time of the year as things are winding down that Suncreek Kids would love feedback on how the school year has gone for your family. I will be sending out later today a separate email that will have a link for you to participate in a survey about your experience this year. Please take a few minutes to fill it out! We would love to hear from you!!
Have a great weekend!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6