I hope you have been enjoying the warm weather this week. The kids certainly have! Lots of rosy red checks after recess 🙂We continue to discuss Noah and the ark and I invite you to come next week for family chapel. The children especially liked the rain that fell on them during chapel this week. Ask your child if they felt the rain. Ha!!
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- Teacher Appreciation Week is next week
- Family Chapel – I invite you to join us!
- Scholastic Book order (the final one for this school year) due by next Thurs. April 25th
- Pre K (Red, Sky Blue and Purple) Cap & Gown Graduation pictures taken – next Thursday, April 25th. All students in these three classes will have their picture taken on this day. Order form and proofs will come home a week or so after picture day.
- Volunteers are needed for Field Day on May 1st & 2nd. Please stop by the preschool office and sign up if you are able to help out. Thanks so much!!
Have a nice evening!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6