I hope you had a wonderful week and a blessed Easter! It has been a busy and fun week at the preschool. Tuesday we did practice a bad weather (tornado) drill and the kids did fantastic. They always do!! I have several reminders for you this upcoming week. As a reminder please do not allow your child to play with the rocks inside the baptismal garden after school. Unfortunately rocks are being found inside the baptismal fountain and rocks are thrown throughout the garden. This is a very special place and I ask that you not allow your child to play inside of that area. I thank you in advance with this matter!
- Teacher Appreciation Week – Please refer to the emails sent out to each class by the room parents about each day’s events and suggestions.
- Last Family Chapel for the year!
- Spring Program & Open House – Tuesday starting at 6:30pm in the Suncreek Sanctuary. You will drop your child off in the classroom starting at 6:15pm. Please make sure to read the emails from the teachers and our music teacher, Ms. MaryLee in regards to dressing your child for the evening. This program will be adorable!! After the program we invite you to stop by the Round Room for a cookie and walk around the school to see the other classrooms works on display.
- Cookie donations for the Spring Program – We need donations of cookies for our Suncreek Kids Spring Program and Open House on Tuesday, April 25th at 6:30 p.m. If you would like to help, please bring your cookies to the Round Room either at drop off or pick up on April 25th. Thanks so much for your support of Suncreek Kids!
- Spring Program DVDs – You may purchase a DVD of this year’s Spring Program for your family.
If you are interested, please fill out the information form (blue) that was sent home with your child and include your payment. The cost is $5 per DVD. We will accept cash or checks –checks may be payable to Suncreek Kids. Please have all payments turned into your teacher or the office by Wednesday, April 26th.
- Last Scholastic Book order for the year due by – Thursday, April 27th.
- Field Day – will be coming up on May 10th for the M/W 2’s and the Three Year Old classes and it will be Thursday, May 11t h for the T/TH 2’s and Pre K will have their Field Day. More information will be coming out about this event and a sign up sheet for parent volunteers soon. ?
Suncreek UMC upcoming events:
www.suncreekumc.org and click the Children’s Ministries tab.
If you are interested in volunteering, contact [email protected]
Have a terrific weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6