Off to a chilly start on this Wednesday. The children are enjoying an indoor recess day, kind of a fun change J looking forward to the warm weather forecasted by the weekend. Speaking of warm and thinking of summer to come I have attached the summer camp brochure from the City Of Allen. I know many of you are already planning ahead and signing your children up for camps. Hopefully you were able to sign up for the bible camps that will be offered here at Suncreek UMC this summer. Registration opened this past Monday at 6am. You can still go online at www.suncreekumc.org/pages/preschoolbiblecamp. The two year old sections currently are full with waiting lists but all other age groups still have openings.
The children are learning about the story of Noah this month and that “Noah listened and obeyed God” Genesis 6:22. Ask your child about the promise God made to Noah and what sign we see that reminds us of that promise J
The color this month is green and the shape is diamond. The letters we will be studying are t, u and v and of course reviewing all the letters we have learned this year.
Here is the list of dates to put on your calendar for the remainder of the year which is just 7 weeks! Unbelievable!!
- Scholastic Book order due April 25th (final one for this school year)
- Teacher Appreciation Week: April 22nd – 25th
- Field Day – May 1st (M/W Rainbow, Orange & Green Rooms) Thurs. May 2nd for all other classes **this is a change from the original date on the calendar so please make note. Information and sign up for volunteers will be coming soon!
- Spring Program & Open House (for all Suncreek Kids students) – Monday, May 13th 6:30pm
- End of the year parties – May 22nd & 23rd
- Pre K Graduation & Luncheon Thurs. May 23rd 11am
- Last day of school for all students Thurs. May 23rd (last day for M/W students on Wed. May 22nd)
Just a few shots from centers and music class this week! I will try to rotate pictures I get from the specials teachers so I am able to share different ones for all the classes with you. I hope you have a great afternoon!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6