We have had a fun week at the preschool. Children are having so much fun with this month’s activities and with our new bible verse and story. Ask your child who Joseph is and what special gift he received from his father. Next week we will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Monday and Tuesday so please make sure you have checked with your child’s teacher and room parents on the day’s activities and the time. We will also have our annual Pizza, Presidents and Pajama Day in honor of the letter P. Suncreek Kids will be providing a pizza lunch that day that will also include bananas and grapes and a cookie for dessert. We will of course offer water to drink to all students but you are allowed to bring a special drink from home for your child to have with lunch. Please also make sure your child wears their pajamas to school. We will make sure to take a lot of pictures!!
Just a couple reminders for you:
- Monday – Valentine parties in the Monday/Wednesday Rainbow, Orange and Green classrooms as well as the Three Year old classrooms (Blue, Silver and Yellow) and our Four Year Old Purple Room. Please check with your child’s teacher as the times for each class vary.
- Tuesday – Valentine parties for the Tuesday/Thursday Rainbow, Orange and Green Classrooms as well the students in Sky Blue and Red Rooms. Please check with your child’s teacher for the exact time.
- Wednesday – Scholastic Book Order is due
- Also Pizza, Presidents and Pajama Day for the M/W Rainbow, Orange, Green, Yellow, Silver and Blue Rooms. (Pizza is provided for your child’s lunch this day)
- Thursday – Pizza, Presidents, and Pajama Day for T/TH Rainbow, Orange, Green, Purple, Sky Blue and Red Rooms. (Pizza is provided for your child’s lunch this day)
- No school – Monday, February 20th Suncreek Kids will be closed (Allen ISD Holiday – President’s Day)
*Information will be coming home next week in your child’s folder for Individual & Group School pictures. The dates to put on your calendar are February 29th & March 1st. Of course buying pictures is totally optional but all Suncreek Kids students will have individual and class pictures taken. Look for the form next week!
I will leave you with this thought –