Love is in the air today at the preschool! The children are so excited about the Valentine parties!! Thank you to those parents that organized each of the class parties today & yesterday. We couldn’t do it without all your organization and support!! As always parents are welcome to attend.
Here are a few reminders:
- Tuition is due – please drop in the tuition box today!
- **No school Monday – President’s Day – Allen ISD holiday**
- Pizza, Presidents & Pjs next week – Please make sure you check with your child’s teacher on the date next week!! M/W Rainbow, Orange & Green Rooms will have this event on Wednesday and all other classes will have on Thursday. Your child is encouraged to wear their pjs to school and in honor of President’s Day next week we will have a pizza party on that day. We will serve cheese pizza. Please send a drink that day with your child.
- Family chapel is the last week of February – Week of Feb. 23rd
- Special Guest will be here on Feb. 24th & 25th from Dr Gough’s office for Dental Week
- Monthly Fire Drill – Feb. 26th
Lastly, in your child’s folder this week there is a flier from the Dallas Sidekicks. It is a free ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket. All you have to do is fill out the bottom portion and fax or email to Pablo Benitez at Tickets@DallasSidekicks.net or call 469-200-GOAL. Have fun!!
I hope your family has a very special Valentine weekend full of love & fun!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6