Suncreek Kids is overflowing with love!! Our bible verse this month is “Love one another as I have loved you.” John 15:12 In chapel this week our lesson is that God loves us so much and he wants us to share our love with others. The children have all been or will be given a glittery special heart to share with someone they want to share God’s love and their love with. What a wonderful lesson to teach the children every day but especially because of Valentine’s Day tomorrow. The three younger classes have their parties today and the rest will celebrate tomorrow. We welcome parents to come and enjoy the parties and a special thank you to the party parents that organized the event.
Next week reminders:
- No School Monday – Suncreek Kids will be closed for Presidents Day (Allen ISD holiday)
- Special Guest visit from dentist Dr Gough Tuesday & Wednesday
- Pizza, Presidents & PJs Wednesday & Thursday- please check with your child’s teacher and watch their weekly email to verify the day your child will have the pizza party. This will be lunch and you will not need to send one from home the day pizza wil be served but please make sure and send a drink. Water will be offered to all the children.
Reminders for down the road J
- Week of Feb. 25th family chapel
- Individual & Class School pictures March 6th & 7th (information sent home the week of Feb. 25th)
I wanted to let you know from now until the end of the school year the monthly fire and bad weather drills will occur unannounced as we have practiced these all year with advanced notice and the children understand how it all works. I feel it’s important to finish out the school year practicing the unannounced ones as that’s how drills in public schools are practiced.
Have a wonderful afternoon!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6