I hope your week has been a wonderful one!! I can’t believe tomorrow is March 1st already! This year is flying by way too fast! We finished up the month in chapel with family chapel this week and it was so wonderful to see so many parents attend. Thank you, thank you!! The children learned all month the story of Joseph and the coat of many colors. We talked all month about love and how much God loves all of us so much!! Many of the children had an opportunity to try on the “coat”. Next week and throughout March we will be talking during chapel and in class time about the events leading up to and Easter. This is a very important time and we want to make sure the children understand why we celebrate it beyond the bunny and eggs that we all enjoy so much each year.
- March Tuition is due starting next week
- School Pictures next Wednesday – March 6th (Rainbow, Orange, Green, Yellow, Silver & Blue) Thursday – March 7th (Rainbow, Orange, Green, Purple, Sky Blue, and Red. Please make sure you dress your child to have their picture taken on those days. An information form was sent home earlier this week from the photographer. Order forms will be sent after picture day for you to order pictures which will include proofs for you to see of your child). Make up day for school pictures will be at a later date in April if your child is absent on the scheduled picture day.
- Scholastic Book orders are due by Thurs. March 7th
- Vendor Booth next Wednesday, March 6th & Thursday, March 7th – Two Girls Who Make Crosses will be here – check their website out at www.twogirlswhomakecrosses.com. We love when Lynette & Heather bring their goodies to share!
- Yesterday & today the information for the Read Everyday program came home in your child’s folder. The children get very excited about this program and love to track the amount of books and reading they do. Please take pictures and share with me as I would love to share with all of you! I have attached the information about the program in this email. Have fun reading!!
- Suncreek Kids will be closed the week of March 11th – 14th for Spring Break.
I wanted to share this with you (shared with me by a friend J
Every day is a blessing…
Some of life’s blessings are immediately obvious. There are many others that, although they don’t feel like blessings at the time, can eventually bring great value to your life.
It may seem strange to be thankful when difficulties come your way. Yet those difficulties, and your response to them, can end up making you much stronger and bringing new richness to your life.
It’s easy, and very beneficial, to be thankful when life is going great. And your gratitude can be even more powerful and appropriate when things are not going so well.
Gratitude is not merely the result of having good and valuable experiences in your life. Gratitude is an essential part of causing life’s goodness and abundance to come your way.
By being sincerely thankful, you align your life with all that is good and positive and meaningful. By being thankful, you create even more and even better things for which to be thankful.
Every day is a blessing, whether it seems like it at the time or not. Be truly thankful, and benefit from the abundance that is always there.
I feel very, very blessed every day and I thank you for sharing your children with us. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6