I hope you are having a super week! In this week’s update I have included a group of pictures from this week’s activity in Centers Lab (monthly cooking activity). Edible snowmen in 70+ degree weather turned into melted snowmen that the children put back together. They love the monthly food activity!! The month of February is all about friendships, Valentine’s and dental health. We will have a special guest (from Allen Pediatric Dentistry) here on Feb. 17th & 18th to talk to the children about keeping their teeth healthy. The monthly bible verse is “Love one another as I have loved you.” John 15:12
Bible all month will be centered around love. The color of the month is pink and heart is the shape of the month. Next Wednesday and Thursday the classes will each have their Valentine parties. Please make sure you have read all information that has come home in regards to this event.
- February tuition is now due
- Public registration for next school year – Begins this Monday, February 8th at 8am. We do have a few spots available if you have any friends or family interested in a spot for next year.
- Valentine Parties – next Wednesday & Thursday (February 10th & 11th) – Please check with your child’s teacher for the start time as the classes vary.
- No School – Monday, February 15th – Suncreek Kids will be closed for President’s Day (Allen ISD holiday)
- Dentist visit (Special Guest) – Feb. 17th & 18th at 9:45 am
- Pizza, Presidents & PJs – Feb. 17th & 18th – In honor of the letter of the week “P” we will treat the children to pizza for lunch, celebrate president’s day and wear pjs. Your child’s teacher will be giving you more information about that day soon! You won’t need to pack your child a lunch that day 🙂
Attached to my update this week is the winter edition of the Texas AgriLife Extension newsletter. I wanted to share as it has some great parent information.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6