I hope you are having a great week! Just a few reminders for next week and the last week of January
· No school Monday – Suncreek Kids will be closed (MLK Day)
· *2014-2015 registration paperwork will be sent home in your child’s folder next Wednesday & Thursday. In House Registration will take place in person starting on Monday, Jan. 27th (in the Round Room from 9-10am & 1:30-2:30pm) and continue thru Thursday, Jan. 30th.
· Illness policy – We have had some individual classes that have had cases of the flu, stomach bug, and strep. This is the time of the year that illness cases spike so please keep your child home until they are fever and symptom free without any aides of medication. My teachers work very hard to disinfect and encourage good hygiene with the children each school day and will be kicking it up until we get past this crazy time of the year and the school is all healthy again. I appreciate your assistance with this ahead of time J
· Family Chapel Jan. 27th – 30th (not next week – the week after J
· Fire Drill – Tues. Jan. 28th 10:45am
· Hearing & Vision Screening – Wednesday, Jan. 29th (Pre K students required – optional to any other students in the school) – stop by the office or email me for more details if you are interested in having your child tested.
Dates for down the road:
Registration for Suncreek UMC Members – Feb. 3rd – 6th
Bad Weather Drill – Wednesday, Feb. 5th 10am
Special Guest Visit – Dr. Gough (Allen Pediatric Dentist) – Wednesday, Feb. 5th for M/W Rainbow, Orange, Green and the Three Yr Old Classes – Thurs. Feb 6th for T/TH Rainbow, Orange and Green as well as Pre K starting at 9:30am both days.
2014-2015 Public Registration– Monday, Feb 10th starting at 8:30am
Fire Drill Tuesday, Feb 11th 10:30am
Valentine Parties – Feb. 12th & 13th (Please watch for more info coming from room parents and party coordinators)
No School – Suncreek Kids will be closed – Monday Feb. 17th (Presidents’ Day)
Pizza, Presidents & PJs Feb. 19th & 20th (more info to come from your child’s teacher)
Lastly, those that ordered the Christmas DVDs they were sent home with your child in the last two days. If you did not receive yours please let me know. I do have a few extras for sale if anyone is interested. Please stop by the office and pick one up. They are $5 each.
I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend with your families!