I hope you are having a great week! This morning the Pre K classes had their annual Fairy Tale Parade and the children looked absolutely adorable!! We love to see the creativity that comes out at this event and the children get so excited about this event and for the fun opportunity to dress up. Thank you to the parents for supporting and helping your child with this event.
It was wonderful to see so many families this week at chapel. We hope you enjoyed it this week and invite you to come to future family chapels when your schedule allows. We start a new bible verse next week and with that brings new bible stories. Our new verse is “Be kind and loving to each other.” Ephesians 4:32
Reminders for next week and beyond:
• Registration for the 2018-2019 school year continues next week and in addition we will be enrolling Suncreek UMC members that will be new to the program. Public registration will begin on Monday, February 5th starting at 8am.
• Scholastic Book orders are due by February 1st
• Pre K (Red, Purple, Sky Blue & Gold Rooms) Parent Teacher conferences will be the week of February 5-8 – please check with your child’s teacher for sign up times & days.
• Annual Dentist visit (for Dental Health Month) – special guest – Feb. 5th & 6th
• Valentine Parties – Feb. 13th for T/TH Orange & Green Rooms. Feb. 14th for all other classes
A BIG thank you today to all the families in Blue, Silver, Yellow and Peach Rooms for providing such a delicious lunch today for the staff!! We appreciate it so much and it was a wonderful treat! Thanks again on behalf of all the staff at Suncreek Kids!
I hope all of our friends that have been sick this week are feeling better! We miss you but appreciate you keeping your kiddos home until they are well so we don’t spread this nasty flu. Thank you in advance!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6