I cannot believe next week is the last week of school! Time flies when you are having fun and I have to say everyday at Suncreek Kids is just that…..FUN!! The children all did such a wonderful job on Monday night at the spring program and looked absolutely adorable. I hope you all enjoyed it and were able to take some time to enjoy a cookie and fellowship with other families and take time to see your child’s class work in the classrooms and hallways. We have such an incredible community here and it is such an honor and blessing to be a part of it.
A few reminders for next week:
- May tuition is due
- All supply fees for next school year MUST be turned in by next week – please drop in the tuition box
- 2013-2014 Health forms (for next school year) will be in your child’s folder by Wednesday and/or Thursday. This form will need to come back to the preschool office when we return this fall. Please make sure you have it filled out (Dr Signature is required & a copy of CURRENT shot record) and ready to hand in at Meet the Teacher in August.
- Parent Survey – Please refer to the email I sent yesterday with the link for you – http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5YQ86N6
- Classroom parties on Wednesday & Thursday
- Graduation and last day of school – Thursday May 23rd
Have a wonderful weekend!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6