I hope you are having a great week! This school year is quickly coming to an end……..just two weeks left!! Please make note of all the reminders and information in my update today.
- May tuition is due – please drop in the tuition box at the front desk.
- Field Day next week – Wednesday for M/W Orange & Green Rooms as well as Blue, Silver, Yellow and Peach Rooms. Thursday for T/TH Orange and Green Rooms as well as Red, Sky Blue, Purple and Gold Rooms. **Field Day will start both days at 9:30am and be finished up between 11:30-11:45am. Please make sure to apply sunscreen on your child before you bring them to school on their Field Day as all activities will be outside. You may send a hat for them to wear if you like and I ask that you make sure they have tennis shoes on this day……no sandals. ** This is always a fun day!
- Field Day volunteers are needed – the signup sheet is at the preschool front desk. Please consider helping out if you can. It makes the day flow a lot smoother when we have an adequate amount of help to cover all the stations. Thanks in advance!!
- End of the year parties – Wednesday, May 17th for M/W Orange and Green Rooms and the Pre K classes (Red, Sky Blue, Purple & Gold). Thursday, May 18th for T/TH Orange and Green Rooms as well as Blue, Silver, Yellow and Peach Rooms.
- Last day of school & Pre K Graduation – Thursday, May 18th (Last day of school is Wed. May 17th for M/W Orange & Green Rooms). Pre K graduation is at 11:00am in the Suncreek sanctuary with a catered lunch immediately following in Palmer Hall. Please have all RSVP orders in by Tues. May 16th.
Lastly, if you ordered a DVD from the Spring Program the DVDs will be coming home today! Enjoy!!
Suncreek UMC upcoming events:
www.suncreekumc.org and click the Children’s Ministries tab.
If you are interested in volunteering, contact Robyn.Tschantz@suncreekumc.org
Pre K rocket launching and Centers fun!!
Have a super weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6