Hope you are having a great week!!
DVD Orders for Spring Program: There is still time to order a DVD of this upcoming Monday night’s program. The cost is $5 each. As a reminder the children will not be on risers due to all the movement they will be doing so if you are concerned about seeing your child perform I encourage you to purchase a DVD. ***As a courtesy to all of the families in the program I ask that you not save seats before the program (at pick up time or hours before the program) by sitting items in the pews to hold spots. It will be best to come in person and find a seat or seats. The building is not locked so you can come as early as you like and sit and wait in person. I thank you a head of time for your cooperation 🙂
- Family chapel next week: This is our last family chapel for the year. Please check with your teacher for time and day.
- Spring Program and Open House this Monday, May 12th at 6:30pm in the Suncreek sanctuary. All students are in the program and need to be dropped off in their classroom starting at 6:15pm. The students are encouraged to wear jeans and/or jean skirts with tops. They are all wearing bandanas in their class colors, so I would suggest solid colored tops. Doesn’t really matter what color. For the open house afterwards we encourage families to stop by the Round Room and enjoy cookies while you stroll thru the school and take a peek at all the wonderful things going on in all of our classrooms!
- Cookies Needed for Monday night! **We need donations of cookies for our Suncreek Kids Spring Program and Open House this Monday. If you would like to help, please bring your cookies to the Round Room either at drop off or pick up this Monday, May 12th. Thanks so much for your support of Suncreek Kids!
- Fire Drill – Tuesday, May 13th at 10:15am
- Field Day for M/W Rainbow, Orange and Green Rooms next Wednesday, May 14th starting at 9:15am
- Field Day for ALL OTHER CLASSES – next Thursday, May 15th starting at 9:30am. Please make sure your child has sunscreen applied and a hat on Field Day as they will be outside all morning and in and out of the sun. Parent volunteers that have signed up to help with the event please be at the preschool front desk right after drop off (by 9:15). Thank you so much for your help to make this day run so smoothly!
To all of our Suncreek Kids mothers I hope you have a blessed Mother’s Day on Sunday and a wonderful weekend with your families. Enjoy!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6