I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day!! The children are looking forward to their Halloween parties and the opportunity to dress up in their costumes today. A special thank you to the parents that volunteered to organize and plan the class parties. You are the best!! It’s our first party for the school year and is always a wonderful event for the children and families. Hope to see many of you in attendance!
Bike-A-Thon donations are collected thru today but I do know there are a few of you that have said you will bring it next week. No worries!!! We so appreciate all the donations and will accept them whenever they come in J On behalf of my staff I have to say the most heart felt THANK YOU to all of our families that donated so generously. We bypassed our fundraising goal and to date have raised the most funds in all of the years that we have held this event. It just gives me goose bumps!! I know I have said this before but truly we have the best “Family” at Suncreek Kids and I am SO blessed to lead it! Thanks again for your continuous & faithful support of our very special place!!!
A few reminders:
- November tuition is due next week
- Next week is the Suncreek Kids’ Fall Service Project “Thankful HeartsFill the Carts.” It supports neighbors in our community by bringing items for our Thanksgiving Food Drive. A grocery bag with a list of donation items went home with your child this week. For our older classes a picture shopping list went home as well so you and your child can shop together J
- We will be collecting items all next week……. November 3rd-6th. There will be a fop off area in the foyer by the preschool front desk starting on Monday. Your generous donations will benefit families in Allen. These gifts truly make a difference to local families during the holidays. Thanks in advance for your kindness!
- “Save the date” or mark your calendars for our 2nd Annual Sparkle Shine & Shop Christmas Bazaar Nov. 12th & 13th in the Round Room that benefits Suncreek Kids and helps to provide some one stop holiday shopping too! Lots of wonderful vendors sharing home goods, gifts, jewelry and more! Friends & family are welcome. More information about this event will be going out next week!!
- Diana Busch (photographer that took fall school pictures & mother of Jonah in the Rainbow Room) is offering a Holiday Mini Session here at Suncreek Kids on Saturday, Nov. 15th from 9am-1pm in the Round Room. Session fee is $25 (and that fee comes straight back to the preschool!) Information about this wonderful opportunity is going home in your child’s folder today & Monday. You may find out more information and book online with Diana directly at www.dbuschphoto.com/suncreek. Diana is so generous to do all of her pictures for us as a fundraising event. We appreciate her wonderful work and generosity!!
**Look for more Halloween pictures on our Facebook Page & Like us @ Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool**
I hope your family has a fun and safe Halloween weekend!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6