I hope you are loving this fall weather!
• October tuition is now due – it is considered late after the 15th.
• Pop Up Shopping Event: Next Tuesday & Wednesday (Oct. 17th & 18th) Amanda Pierce will have her Mathilda Jane business set up in the foyer. Anytime we host a pop up business that vendor will donate 10% of their total sales back to the preschool. If anyone is interested in this opportunity please contact me for more information. We are offering this opportunity in lieu of our annual Christmas Bazaar. We have decided not to hold one this school year.
• Bike -a- Thon: Next Thursday, Oct. 19th (Rain date Oct. 26th) We are so excited for our 8th annual Suncreek Kids Bike-a-thon. What a great day of fun and fitness! All children will participate in the bike-a-thon during the following times: Green: 9:30-10:00, Blue: 9:30-10:00, Silver: 10:00-10:30, Gold: 10:00-10:30, Yellow: 10:30-11:00, Purple: 10:30-11:00, Peach: 11:00-11:30, Sky Blue: 11:00-11:30, Orange: 11:30-12:00,Red: 11:30-12:00
PLEASE HELP!! *****Volunteers are needed to make this day run smoothly. Please sign up with the Genius link if you can help out……..http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090d45acac22a2ff2-suncreek.**** A sponsor envelope was sent home this week in your child’s folder so that you can begin collecting pledges for your little biker. Friends and relatives may pledge an amount per lap or a flat amount. The average number of laps that each child will ride is 2 laps per age of the child. The older children often ride more than the average, though. All funds raised will be used for classroom and curriculum needs at Suncreek Kids. Thank you for supporting Suncreek Kids!!
• School Picture orders: All orders for school pictures are due by next Thursday, October 19th. You may drop orders off with your teacher, in the preschool office or with Diana Busch (in person before and after school on the 18th & 19th).
• No School – Monday, October 23rd – Allen ISD Student Holiday
• Family chapel – This month’s family chapel will take place the week of October 23rd – 26th.
• Halloween Parties: Tuesday, October 31st for all classes (Monday, October 30th for M/W Orange Room)
**The ornaments are on sale in the preschool office. Just stop by if you’d like to purchase one.** They are $20 each!
6-Week Women’s Bible Study:
Monday evenings at 6:30-8:00 pm or Tuesday mornings at 9:15 -11:00 am. Cost is $15
Starting October 23rd /24th – December 4th/5th, skipping Thanksgiving Week.
As women, we often are overwhelmed by the demands and circumstances of life, resulting in stress, fear, worry, impatience, fatigue, frustration, and even depression. The truth is that we were created to be overwhelmed . . . not by life but by God! When we learn to be overwhelmed by God, the fruit in our lives goes from rotten to fragrant—filling our days with peace, hope, love, and joy.
Please register online at WWW.suncreekumc.org, note that you will register according to the specific day you will attend.
Please email Suzanne.Corona@suncreekumc.org to secure childcare.
Like our page on Facebook………..Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool. We would also LOVE for you to do a review on our page if you get a chance ? Thanks in advance!
I hope you and your family have a fabulous weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6