What a wonderful day we had today at Suncreek Kids! The bike-a-thon was a HUGE success and was SO much fun!!! Seeing all the families in attendance and the show of support was so heartwarming. The children had a lot of fun participating and seeing them smile and enjoy themselves was priceless! We couldn’t have done it without our wonderful parents that volunteered to help it run so smoothly and efficiently. A special thank you to Cathy Tenner and Heather Wakefield for co organizing on behalf of the preschool board as well as the other wonderful board members that helped them with it…….Juli Ternan, Kelli Maurer, Megan Jackson, Jessica Conrady, and Elizabeth Wolf. A huge thank you also to all those parents that helped with set up and tear down as well as moving bikes back and forth and doing the lap counting. We couldn’t have done this type of event without all of you! Thank you thank you!!!!! Your child should have come home today with a water bottle and participation ribbon as well as a sheet that listed the number of laps they did around the track. If somehow your child did not get theirs please let me know. The donation envelopes may be turned now thru October 30th. Thank you in advance for your continuous support!!
- October tuition is now past due………if you are unsure whether you have paid or not this month please contact Susan at [email protected].
- Special Guest – Susan Raff (mom of Matthew Raff in Sky Blue) is a pediatrician at Baylor Dallas and she will be here on Wed. Oct. 22nd & Thurs. 23rd and will talk about her job as a community helper with all of the children.
- Flu shot Clinic – Wednesday, Oct 22nd – Information went home in your child’s folder earlier this week. If you want to run it thru your insurance please hand in a copy of your insurance card to the preschool office by Monday, Oct. 20th.
- Fire Drill – Oct 21st 10:15 am – ***This is a rescheduled date **
- Suncreek UMC Fall Festival and Chili Cook – Saturday, October 25th 5:00 – 7:00pBring the entire family to Suncreek’s Fall Festival and Chili Cook-Off. We’ll have free games, bounce houses, hay rides and lots of goodies to eat. Children are encouraged to dress in “non-scary” costumes and enjoy “Trunk or Treat”. Chili will be judged by an “expert” panel but everyone gets to taste! Our Missions Committee will be offering hot dogs and chips for donations. Contact: Christy Parker to enter your chili at [email protected] & Meredith Knickerbocker to register your car for Trunk or Treat at [email protected]
- Family chapel – Oct. 27th – 30th with Pastor Keith
- Bad Weather Drill – Oct. 29th 9:30am
- Halloween Parties – Wed. Oct 29th (M/W Rainbow, Orange & Green) all other classes on Thurs. Oct 30th
I still have 2 extra small t shirts for sale – $10 each if anyone is interested in them please let me know.
You can also find us on Facebook at Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool. Bike-a-thon pictures are posted on there.
I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather! Have a great evening!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6