I hope you are having a great week! I would like to invite all parents to stop by next Tuesday & Wednesday for Pastries with Parents in the Round Room after drop off. Enjoy a cup of coffee and a doughnut and introduce yourself to other parents. Please also plan to attend our annual Family Picnic next Thursday evening at 6pm in Palmer Hall (the building on the far west side of the Suncreek property). That evening pick up dinner for your family and bring a blanket and enjoy your picnic dinner with other preschool families. We will also show a short movie for the children and have popcorn as a treat. I look forward to seeing many of you for these fun times of fellowship with our preschool families.
Reminders for next week:
- Pastries with Parents (in the Round Room) – Tuesday & Wednesday at drop off 9am
- We will have our first fire drill of the year on Wednesday, Sept. 25th at 10am.
- Family Picnic Thursday, Sept. 26th at 6pm in Palmer Hall
- Family chapel will be next week – I ask that only family members that have a child in a three year old or four year old class attend this month. I feel it is too soon for our younger children to see mommy or daddy and be separated again from initial drop off. I appreciate your patience with this and hopefully in October we can plan for you to attend too J
- Family Directory – Please make sure you have turned in your blue information form for the directory. If you would like to advertise your business or services in it please contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org. The form is attached.
- Suncreek UMC Garage Sale – Is this Friday & Saturday in Palmer Hall. Please stop by and support! Thanks!!
Reminders for October:
- School pictures will be on Oct. 2nd & 3rd More information will be coming home soon
- The 6th Annual Bike a Thon will be on Thurs. Oct 17th Information will be coming home in a couple weeks about it as well as the envelope for donations. We do have a bike a thon shirt that each child will receive that day. We once again are happy to offer sponsorships for the fundraiser and you may have your business’s name on the back of the t-shirt. Attached is the sponsorship form for this event. This is our main fundraise this year so help us to reach or goals and to make it a fun event for the children. We are so blessed to have such a giving community here at Suncreek Kids!!
Here is a peak from this week in the Centers Room with Ms Cammie, Ms Lori & Ms Teresa – such sweet faces!!!!
I hope the rest of your day and week is wonderful!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6