I hope you are enjoying this cooler weather that has finally arrived…….such a nice change! All the children did great today with our first fire drill of this school year. We do practice these monthly as well as bad weather (tornado) drills every three months. We do practice one lock down drill in the spring. I will always let you know ahead of time in my weekly update when those dates are on the calendar. A reminder that next week in centers lab the children will be doing a food (cooking activity). Ms Natalie sent permission notes home to those students that have known food allergies. Please sign the orange form and return it ASAP so your child is cleared to participate in the activity. Thanks!!
Reminders for next week and the month of October:
- Cooking activity in centers lab – Monday & Tuesday
- Scholastic Book Order due – Tues. Oct 7th
- Fire Truck Visit – Tuesday, Oct 7th T/TH Rainbow, Orange and Green classes & Red and Sky Blue beginning at 10am
- Fire Truck Visit – Wednesday, Oct 8th M/W Rainbow, Orange, Green, Yellow, Silver, Blue & Purple classes beginning at 10am
- Fall School Pictures – Oct. 8th & 9th – More info to come from photographer Diana Busch
- No school – Monday, Oct. 13th – Suncreek Kids will be closed due to the Columbus Day holiday
- Suncreek Kids Annual Bike-a-Thon – this is our main fundraiser for the school year so look for more information to come home soon!!!
- Flu Shot clinic – Wed. Oct 22nd for all staff and adult family members of Suncreek Kids – The clinic will be open at drop off on the morning of Wednesday, October 22nd and will run through 11:00 or until we have completed all of the requested vaccinations. All parents/teachers who would like to receive a vaccination must fill out consent and release form which will be sent ahead of time or can be filled out on the day of the clinic. The cost will be $25 cash or check only. This is a $3 discount off of our regular price in the store. Those who wish to turn in their insurance cards ahead of time may be eligible for a free vaccination. I will need a copy of their pharmacy insurance card to be turned in by Monday the 20th for billing. We also accept Aetna, Cigna, United Health Care, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical insurance if the pharmacy part doesn’t cover it. Everyone who receives a vaccination will also get a 10% off grocery coupon to use at any Tom Thumb store which will be valid for one use before the end of the year. We will not be able to provide any vaccinations for kids. We are looking forward to taking care of your staff and parents so Suncreek can remain a healthy environment throughout the flu season this year. Thanks, Brady Cole R.Ph. – Tom Thumb Pharmacy
- Fire Drill – Wednesday, Oct. 22nd 10:15am
- Teacher Luncheon provided by the families of Red, Sky Blue & Purple Rooms – Thursday, Oct. 23rd
- Bad Weather Drill – Wednesday, Oct. 29th 9:30am
- Class Halloween parties – Wed. Oct. 29th & Thurs. Oct. 30th
Have a fun, family filled weekend!!
Suncreek Kids Christian Preschool
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6